Imbalicous Flyff
Pls Login or Register
Imbalicous Flyff
Pls Login or Register
Imbalicous Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imbalicous Flyff

Filipino Server Rates: Exp:10000 Penya: 10000 Drop: 500 Snow/Rain:5000

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Munch's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
munch

Munch's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Munch's GM Application   Munch's GM Application EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:38 pm

MY APPLICATION

Name: Patrick Velasco

In-game name:
Munch

Time zone & Availability:
GMT+8 (Monday-Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm~~Saturday&Sunday all day from 8:00am-8:00pm.
Email:
soluted11@yahoo.com

Past Experience as GM [If any]:
Nothing. I never was a flyff gm therefore, got no experience as a gm. The only experience I have is with my own test server, but I’m always willing to learn :>.

Reason for applying:
There are loads of reasons for applying. I always liked what gms can do to the community. Therefore, I am really applying to help the community and not to say “Wow, im a gm. Praise me”. “Rules are rules. Rules are not meant to be broken.” Meaning that if I find my own brother breaking the rules or any friend, I will follow the rules and consequences will be given according to the degree/severity of the rule that was broken. Also, I like the fact that Enchant Flyff has been growing so far and I’m willing to help it grow to get it to the level it was before (even more). The last reason that after this month is over I will have loads of time on my hand to spare. This is due that I will be finishing school and working full time (will have from 4pm-1:00am free and weekends free).

Why should we pick you?:
As most of the players know, including New and Punkz, I know how to handle people with the little resources I have..

* Active.
While I can not boast a particular amount of activity here at Enchant Flyff, most will find that I am a rather dedicated being. I generally only wander around places where my presence is appreciated, and since over the past few months that has been Zumina, my post count and account creation date here are a lot less promising than those of the other candidates. However, as both Mizurei and Sephern will be aware, I put a lot of effort into my activity when I hold a staff position on the site in question - and, since I will be leaving Zumina regardless of whether or not my application is accepted, I will undoubtedly be spending more time here.
* Friendly, helpful, and approachable.
I like to think I've proven all of these qualities to be in my possession in the couple of years I've been on the Flyff private server scene. Various different staff positions have passed my way and I have upheld a positive, professional and polite attitude throughout all of them. While my more serious side can occasionally intimidate certain people out of talking to me, the chances of that happening in a place where I hold a position as low as Moderator are basically incredibly low.
* No ban history.
Certainly nothing to worry about there, for I've done nothing on Enchant to date worthy of a ban - or, in fact, any particular merit.
* Highly motivated.
I have always enjoyed working on forums. Something about the whole janitorial aspect of cleaning the forums by locking, moving and merging the messy threads appeals to me. I've also had approximately 7 years worth of experience with forum moderation, and am therefore certain that as well as being highly motivated, I also know what I'm doing.
* Can work as part of a team and independently.
No problems there, provided I'm not shouted at for my actions when working independently.
* Professional attitude.
I don't think I need to provide any proof that I hold this particularly quality, do you?
* Can communicate well in English.
Oh, this one I'm not sure about. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Game Experience:ive been playing flyff since v6
Game Experience on flyff:
The first time I started playing was v6 on original flyff. I continued to play till v13. Then I stopped for about 5 months and then continued to play on Monster Private Server. RoyalHighness (susan) was one of my friends on the original flyff (she and her family had a guild, she was known as OldMaid). Later I Foung the Enchant flyff and how stable the server/community was. Therefore I entered. I started to get to know some people and continued playing on Enchant flyff.

Other Game experience/played:
Played Call of Duty(since CoD1), Css, WoW, Runescape ^^, and loads more.

What languages do you speak fluently?:
English 9/10 and Tagalog 10/10

In a short text, describe yourself:
My name isPatrick velasco as you guessed on top. I am fun loving ^^ and a very patient person. I also a good listener. The one thing I’m capable of doing is to remember things. Once I learned/been taught something I always remember it^^. On my free time I like to chat and listen to music on the background :>. As for outside flyff and all I’m a normal regular person that loves to club and have fun on the weekends (who doesn’t? Razz). Anyway, I am also on my last month to finish my diploma in Computer Engineering where I am also working for a company. I will be under the It Administrator, and hopefully one day I can be one. Also, i love the colour blue.:>

Have you ever been banned either in forums or in game? If so, why?
I got banned in forums for posting after 22 hours instead of 24 hours in the Buying/Selling Trading. Meaning instead of bumping my thread after 24 hours I bumped it after 22hours ^^
As for in game never :>

Other Contacts:
CP #:09068612704
Facebook: soluted11@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Munch's GM Application   Munch's GM Application EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Do you know How to develop...
If you know you will be our Developer
Back to top Go down
dusse12

PostSubject: Re: Munch's GM Application   Munch's GM Application EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:07 am

Nightmare:... my friend is a DEVELOPER and i have an experience as a GAME MASTER(GM) and CO-OWNER...just PM me in my facebook account for more information: human_google1205@yahoo.com thx more power!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Munch's GM Application   Munch's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Munch's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imbalicous Flyff :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: